NAVIGATE ALL MY SITES

"I am mesmerized by the pet paintings you have done. How did you ever figure out how to paint their souls?" Deborah C.

Current Commissions

CURRENT  COMMISSIONS:  I'm posting them here so you (and I) can keep track of your order. A quick note -- I'm just now back to work painting after a leg injury.  It put me back about 7 days in my schedule but I'm already putting in overtime to catch up!  THANK YOU for your wonderful response to my Summer Sale!!
NOW AVAILABLE NOTECARDS OF YOUR PET PORTRAITS $2.50 ea. min. order 1 dz.
UPDATED 9/25 
DONE:
SWEETPEA for Iraida - shipped
CARMEN MIRANDA for Faye - shipped
LACEY for John - shipped
nest still life for Nancy - shipped
IZZY NOEL for Jackie - shipped
hydrangea still life for Marti - shipped
RUSTY for Dorise - done
5x5 rosebud - done
music themed nest for DPI - done
PENNY, Morkie for Robin - done
LILLY, Bichon puppy for Robin - done
SANDY, yellow Lab for Robin - done
SCOTTIE and FUJEE, cats for Dorise - done
__________________________________________________________________
ON MY EASEL:
SAMMI for Theresa 12x16 waiting for last layer to dry then final details
New group of pets begun this week:
TUCKER and JILLY in French shop for Leslie 9x12
TIGER LILY for Carol 8x10
OSA, Ragdoll kitty for Marilyn 7x5
MOLLY for Leslie 7x5
FINN, English Springer Spaniel for Sueanne 8x10
LARGE FLORAL Hydrangeas / Lilies for Kate 20x16
UP NEXT:
YOGI on the dock for Susan - pending pic of Smokey to determine set as horiz or vert 8x10
SMOKEY for Susan - need pic 8x10
RASCAL for Kathy - hold - pics to be taken after Rascal's recovery 8x10
_______________________________________________________________
PENDING:
NAME? for Gail 8x10 - pending dep
2 Border Collies for Marilyn
Doxie Pile O' Pups for Anne
Baby Bunnies
pending one, two or three for Faye
pending one for Holly
pending two for Iraida
pending four or five for Steve
pending 3 minis or just Molly for Leslie
pending Izzy w/ her dad for Jackie
pending Molly for Kathy
IF YOU'D LIKE TO SCHEDULE A PET PORTRAIT IN ANY SIZE, EMAIL ME AT jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net

2 comments:

Anyes K. Busby - Studio Vignette Fine Art said...

We recently adopted our third dog, a 10 year old little charcoal poodle with a grey face. You have captured the nature of the poodle so amazingly well.
Anyès
XX

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Oh how wonderful for you...and your new little one! It's so exciting to adopt a new family member, particularly a senior. It seems that I've been receiving a few poodle commissions and even have another pup on my easel now. So far they've all been white, but I'd love to see your charcoal/gray poodle! Thank you for your lovely comment, Jeanne


taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

...and one of my beautiful boys

...and one of my beautiful boys

and here are my big boys

and here are my big boys

...and our other big boy

...and our other big boy

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring